Friday 19 November 2010

Like a doctor does to a newborn, so shall I to my newborn blog!!!!!

Sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo, how are all you folks doing out there?  Okay, great.  Let's cut to fat off the meat and get to it.  This right here is my new blog.  My...only blog really, now that I think of it.  Either way, it is something that I should have done in the first week of my adventure to the UK, but I don't it was better if I keep a hard copy journal for myself.  What the hell was I thinking?!?!? We don't live in the stone age anymore, let alone the 40's!!!  But it was a nice thought.


However, this blog isn't necessarily going to be used to post things like "So today I went to the park and took a crap!!  And I saw a green balloon!! OMG!!!"...................No, not things like that at all.  It will used to archive my creative/artistic (or what I would THINK to creative) path, process, etc., in hopes of seeing myself improve, and of course, to show the "world"(however few of you that are sincerely interested) that I am actually making progress.  But don't get it mixed up, this is moreso for myself than anything.

So there you have it folks, a hopefully short and sweet explanation of what the hell this is all for!!!  I will try to post things on here on the regular basis, i.e. artsy stuff, pieces, doodles, demo reel(when I get around to producing good animation!!) stuff like that.  And, if you haven't notice, I am an aspiring animator.  If the title of my blog didn't give it away, I sincerely, and deeply apologise.........for you not having already watched one of the most underrated, funny, and just plain great animated movie of the past few years: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Ok, that wasn't short, nor simple.  But yeah, you get the idea now.  Enjoy and thank you for your attention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment