Saturday 4 December 2010

Another one eats some rust!!!!

I know that's not the right lyrics, but who cares!!!!  Anyway, its been about three weeks now since I've started this little project.  I've dubbed it Project365 because its short and sweet.  It may be unoriginal, but it gets the job done.  I've had both good and bad days with this thing so far, as you can probably tell, but it's all about the learning experience!!!!!  I have a couple of favorites from this week, but my top is most likely the last one done in pen.  I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy drawing in pen.  I had fun with pretty much all of these.  The warpped one was awesome!!  But I accidently smudged a little chinagraph on it. :(  Anyway, without further or due, week numero dos(2) of Project365.  After this one I will be putting them up monthly, rather than weekly.  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment