Saturday 4 July 2015

Shiney Posty Post Post Post!!

Ahoy there!!  Long time no see.  Its been quite some time since I last posted anything on here, but suffice it to say that I have been very preoccupied since the last post, so it wasn't all procrastination.  Hahaha xD

The MA course here at AUB is almost drawing to a close.  Its incredible how time seriously just flys by.  With each passing day it feels like if I blink I might just miss the next 10 years of my life.  On the other hand, I'm also starting to really get my head around the fact that, with time passing by at a seemingly astonishing rate, there really isn't much of it left, despite what I'd like to think (and hope of course @_@").  The point is, what better time is there to get better at my craft than now?  None.  There is no better time, and I have to embrace that fact in order for me to not only progress as an artist, but as a person as well.

Of course, all is easier said than done, ahahahah.  But starting is the easy part, consistency is where its either lost or won.  Anyways, enough of my ramblings!!  There has been so much to talk and going on since last time.  I've been on adventures to Amsterdam and France, mainly Annecy (for the AMAZING animation festival) and Paris.  Both trips were incredible, but not without their fair share of mishaps.  Either way, those are stories for another post (hopefully soon ;3)

In the mean time, check out these two studies that I managed to crank out today (been up since 3am X,,,,,X" ).  One of them is a frame study of the infamous Kill Bill scene where #@$*& cuts down the Crazy 88 gang.  The other is a portrait study of Dinka tribeswoman.  C&C is very much welcome!!  Thank you, and enjoy!!

:3



No comments:

Post a Comment